You are applying to an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality glass products and services. Credit for this goes to every one of our employees and we hope that when you work here you will find satisfaction and take pride in your work here.
We have grown out of our garage, storage unit, and now run a showroom. We have established recurring customers and we are expanding to larger and high profile projects.
Our mission is always customer satisfaction. Our vision is to grow into a manufacturing company of windows and doors. Providing top of the line market products that are reliable and offer many more jobs to our community.
We must set the example by keeping the highest standard of Integrity, product quality and reliability, and commitment.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following:
• Race and associated traits, including hairstyle
• Sexual orientation
• Gender identity and gender expression
• Religion, including dress and grooming practices
• National origin, including language use restrictions
• Pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding
• Marital status
• Genetic information, including family medical history
• Physical or mental disability
• Military or veteran status
• Citizenship and/or immigration status
• Child or spousal support withholding
• Domestic violence, assault, or stalking victim status
• Medical conditions, including cancer and AIDS/HIV
• Denial of family or medical care leave
• Political activities or affiliations
• Lawful conduct occurring during nonworking hours not on Company premises
• Credit report or credit information
• Prior non-conviction arrest record
• Application for or enrollment in Medi-Cal
• Any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Discriminatory, harassing, or retaliatory behavior is prohibited from coworkers, supervisors, managers, owners, and third parties, including clientele. The Company takes allegations of discrimination, harassment and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted.
Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, employment, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence and termination.